NEW LoliTrack 5 update
Thursday, September 24, 2020
A new updated LoliTrack version 5.1.0 is now available and free to download and install for all LoliTrack 5.x.x users: https://loligosystems.com/downloads
New features include:
- The distance from animal(s) to center of zone(s) can be logged and exported.
- % of time spend in zone(s) can be logged an exported.
- Masks can be individually saved and loaded.
- Zones have the same look-and-feel as masks and can now be rotated.
- Arrow keys can be used to scroll on the timeline.
- Duration of selected timeline intervals are now shown.
Minor bug fixes:
- Timeline fixed to behave correctly with respect to frame rate.
- Microplate object tracking ‘escapes' from the wells have been fixed.
- When changing frame rates of uEye cameras, the pixel clock is set to the highest possible.
- 3D Excel exported frames without data are now exported with empty fields.
- Fixed an issue where pop-up windows would slow down or crash the software.
- Improved speed of object auto-selection of multiple objects.
- Improved camera communication.