New oxygen and temperature control systems
Our new WitroxCTRL systems allow wireless monitoring, logging and control of water temperature and oxygen saturation in up to 24 independent tanks from a single computer.
The system comes with user-friendly software and all necessary hardware, except for a PC.
- Fiber optic oxygen sensing technology
- Manage up to 24 independent tanks
- WitroxCTRL software with intuitive user interface
- Easy calibration
- Choose any measuring unit
- Create automated protocols (stat, steps, sinusoid, custom control)
- Unbeaten accuracy and stability of oxygen and temperature sensing
- Maintenance free operation
- For use with full strength sea water or freshwater
Visit our website to learn more about the capabilities of the WitroxCTRL system. Feel free to contact us regarding a quote or if you have any questions about our new oxygen and temperature control system.