Start: Jul 10. 2022
To: Jul 14. 2022
University of Rennes 1 Campus
The 9th International Symposium on the Environmental Physiology of Ectotherms and Plants (ISEPEP9) will take place in Rennes in Brittany Region of France from July 10 to 14, 2022.
ISEPEP is one of the rare meetings focused on the environmental physiology of ectotherms (usually with a strong focus on ecophysiology of invertebrates) and has the potential to attract a large cohesive group of researchers working in this area.
The preliminary program includes:
- Stress Physiology
- Ecotoxicology & Chemical Stress
- Phenotypic Plasticity & Life-history Traits
- Adaptability & Evolutionary Physiology
- Conservation Physiology & Macro-physiology
- Biotic Interactions (Pathogens, Microbiote)
For more information about ISEPEP9: 9th International Symposium on the Environmental Physiology of Ectotherms and Plants - Sciencesconf.org