- Borosilicate glass materials to avoid O2 storage/release
- Ground glass joint stopper for 100 % gas and water tight chamber
- 2 x 2 ports for intermittent flow respirometry
- For use in both full strength sea water and fresh water
- Easy tool-free handling and cleaning
- Optional replacement tubes for shorter/longer chambers
These tube-shaped borosilicate glass chambers are designed for measurements of oxygen consumption rates in resting/inactive aquatic organisms (e.g., fish or inverts), and have ports for intermittent respirometry.
The ground glass joint stopper makes for a gas and water tight seal, and can be combined with tubes with similar inner diameter (ID) but different lengths to get a range of volumes/sizes.
This is product data for the selected system:
|OD 3 mm | ID 1.6 mm
These products are included in the system:
With this replacement tube, you can build a longer or shorter respirometer chamber using a glass stopper with similar inner diameter (ID).
Mini chamber stopper with two borosilicate glass ports for flushing/mixing the chamber or for injecting sample or substances. The ground glass joint provides 100 % tight seal when the chamber is closed.
These products are optional for the selected system:
These files can help you with the selected system: