Gas control set
- Regulate oxygen or CO2/pH levels in water
- Solenoid valve for gas flow
- Ceramic air stone for effective gas exchange
This accessory set is used for regulation of dissolved gasses (oxygen, nitrogen, and CO2) levels in water. The solenoid valve can handle up to 8 bar and can be switched on/off using our PowerX4 Bluetooth/ethernet power strip. When activated, the solenoid valve opens and gas from a pressure bottle will flow through the tubing and out of the air stone as fine bubbles.
This is product data for the selected system:
These products are included in the system:
- The solenoid valve can deal with up to 8 bar on the working side (A).
- The push-in fitting have an orifice of 2 mm with a G1/8 port connection.
The miniature solenoid valve is used for shut-off, dosing, filling, ventilating and for technical vacuum. It is of modular design and may be mounted individually or as a block on a multiple manifold.
Air stone for purging water with air, nitrogen, or oxygen gas.
- Small bend radius due to being particularly flexible
- Very good low temperature flexibility and reset characteristics
- Kink and abrasion resistant
- Resistant to aliphatic hydrocarbons and most lubricants
- Ageing resistance in oxygen
- Drag line compatible (min. bend radius corresponds to 10 x outer diameter)
Flexible and clear tubing made from polyester polyurethane.
Adapter cable with Shuko plug.
These products are optional for the selected system:
These files can help you with the selected system: