Silicone glue for sensor spots
- One-component adhesive/sealant
- Easy to apply
- Cures (to a tough, flexible rubber) at room temperature when exposed to moisture in the air
- Good adhesion to many substrates
- Acetoxy cure system
- Stable and flexible from -60 ºC to +180 ºC (-76 ºF to +356 ºF), with short peaks up to +205 ºC (401 ºF)
- Excellent dielectric properties
- Complies with MIL-A-46106
- Complies with FDA 177.2600
We offer this clear and non-toxic silicone adhesive for mounting sensors spots on many substrates such as glass and most common engineering plastics. Suitable solvents include isopropyl alcohol, acetone or methyl ethyl ketone.
On exposure to moisture, the freshly applied material will "skinover" in ~7 min. Any tooling should be completed before this skin forms. After skin formation, cure continues inward from the surface. In 24 hours (at room temperature and 50 % relative humidity) the silicone glue will cure to a depth of about 3 mm.
For instructions on how to mount a sensor spot, please go to our FAQ.
This is product data for the selected system:
These products are included in the system:
These products are optional for the selected system:
These files can help you with the selected system: