WTW Cond 3310 SET 1
This SET comes with a Cond 3310 instrument, serial interface, mobile case, WTW TetraCon® 325 conductivity probe, and calibration standard for conductivity cells.
This is product data for the selected system:
These products are included in the system:
- Absolute waterproof (IP 67)
- Innovative sealed silicone keypad with mechanical feedback
- High performance components of the latest generation
- First waterproof mini-USB interface
- Backlit graphic display
- Firmware 3310 update via internet download
- USB-interface allows external power supply (No charging!)
- Measuring ranges up to 1000 mS/cm
The Cond 3310 is an excellent instrument for laboratory use and for all classical applications of mobile field measurements. It is designed for the collection of extended data series. A generous memory for 5000 GLP-compliant data together with a time-controlled data logger with adjustable intervals makes it unique for long term monitoring in field applications.
A special sleep mode saves power when performing long term monitoring in order to extend the operating life of the batteries. And if it should happen in spite of this that power will break down: When supplying the instrument with a new battery it will pick up the data collection again. After sampling the data can be transferred over the unique waterproof mini-USB interface to a PC or Laptop.
Typical Application: Professional mobile measurements everywhere where a demand for documentation and data transfer exists. Excellent double functionality of handheld and Data logger with extended memory in one instrument for example at pumping tests (ground water) in the field or temporarily monitoring of surface water etc.
- Highest degree of precision and linearity by optimized cell geometry
- Extremely large measuring range with just one cell
- Long-term cell constant stability with high-quality abrasion-resistant graphite electrodes
- With built-in temperature sensor as standard
- Smallest immersion depth possible
- No measuring errors even with very dirty electrode – contact resistance on the electrode surface is automatically compensated
- No measuring errors from cable influences
- No measuring errors from primary or secondary polarization effects
- No measuring errors due to contact with side walls or base of measuring vessels
- Robust, unbreakable epoxy body
The TetraCon® 325 condictivity probe is the result of WTWs commitment to quality and sets a new standard for professional conductivity measurements. In comparison with conventional measuring cells with 2 electrodes, the TetraCon® 325 conductivity probe offers numerous technical advantages.
These products are optional for the selected system:
These files can help you with the selected system: