WTW Oxi 3310 SET 1
This SET comes with a Oxi 3310 instrument, serial interface, mobile case, WTW CellOx® 325 oxygen sensor, and electrolyte and cleaning solutions for the oxygen sensor cell.
This is product data for the selected system:
These products are included in the system:
- Absolute waterproof (IP67)
- Innovative sealed silicone keypad with mechanical feedback
- High performance components of the latest generation
- First waterproof mini-USB interface
- Backlit graphic display
- Firmware 3310 update via internet download
- Data connection to PC via USB
- USB-interface allows external power supply (No charging!)
- Internal 1-point calibration for oxygen
The Oxi 3310 is an excellent instrument for laboratory use and for all classical applications of mobile field measurements. It is designed for the collection of extended data series. A generous memory for 5000 GLP-compliant data together with a time-controlled data logger with adjustable intervals makes it unique for long term monitoring in field applications.
A special sleep mode saves power when performing long term monitoring to extend the operating life of the batteries. And if it should happen despite this that power will break down: When supplying the instrument with a new battery it will pick up the data collection again. After sampling the data can be transferred over the unique waterproof mini-USB interface to a PC or Laptop.
Typical Application: Professional mobile measurements everywhere where a demand for documentation and data transfer exists. Excellent double functionality of handheld and data logger with extended memory in one instrument for example at pumping tests (ground water) in the field or temporarily monitoring of surface water etc.
- Membrane-covered galvanic dissolved oxygen sensors to measure in water and aqueous solutions - low-maintenance and no polarization time required
- For instant measurement
- Easy air calibration with water vapor saturated air in the calibration vessel
- User friendly and long operation time
CellOx® 325 – proven and tested oxygen sensor with build-in temperature probe from German WTW is easier to use and offers more quality and precision.
These products are optional for the selected system:
These files can help you with the selected system: