WTW SenTix HWD pH probe for seawater
(with included temperature sensor)
- The new optimized membrane glass guarantees quick measurement even at low temperatures
- The silver ion-free reference electrolyte prevents interference by precipitated silver (self-cleaning)
- SenTix® PLUS electrodes with Gel electrolyte and a plastic body are robust and shockproof.
- The membrane glass is optimally safe-guarded by a protective shield.
- SenTix® H and HW electrodes: electrolyte flow speed can be adjusted for optimal use.
- The easy to use fill-hole cover prevents electrolyte from leaking out during storage.
- SenTix® PLUS electrodes with liquid electrolyte – the capillary effect of the platinum wire guarantees constant outflow and prevents contamination by precipitates or dirt even during changes in temperature; with new membrane glass for an even quicker response.
- The SenTix® HWD also measures temperature and it comes with a fixed 1 m cable.
SenTix® HWD – proven and tested sea water pH electrode system with build-in temperature probe from German WTW is easier to use and offers more quality and precision.
This is product data for the selected system:
|Measurement range||0 - 14pH|
|Operating temperature||0 - 60 °C (32 - 140 °F)|
|Reference electrolyt||KCl 3 mol/l, Ag+-free|
|Membrane resistance||<800 MΩ at 25 °C (77 °F)|
|Shaft length||170 mm ±1 (6.69 in. ±0.04)|
|Shaft Ø||12 mm ±0.5 (0.47 in. ±0.02)|
|Temperature sensor||Built-in NTC (30 KΩ)|
These products are included in the system:
These products are optional for the selected system:
These files can help you with the selected system:
A user manual for the Sentix HWD pH probe