automated microplate respirometry software
- Individual sensor spot calibration (2-points)
- Faster sampling rate (<5 sec)
- Randomize wells (control/treatment)
- Graph/analyse data based on treatments
- Calculate respiration rates in real-time
- Compensate for background respiration
- Normalize oxygen values
- Operate multiple readers from a single PC
- Save data, graphs and statistics to Excel file
MicroResp™ is user-friendly software for Windows that will automate microplate respirometry, analyze respiration data, and get the most out of your oxygen microplate reader.
It replaces old and current programs entirely as this one piece of software handles device communication, calibration, data acquisition, analysis, and statistics.
Hence, this software will save you a lot of time for experiments and post-analysis, and provide more accurate oxygen and MO2 data with a higher time resolution.
This is product data for the selected system:
|CPU||Dual-Core 2 GHz or higher|
|RAM||Min. 8 GB|
|USB ports||2 (or more)|
|Monitor||Min. 1280 x 1024 pixels|
These products are included in the system:
These products are optional for the selected system:
These files can help you with the selected system: