DPTV version 2
Digital particle tracking velocimetry software
- User-friendly software for automated water velocity measurements
- Auto calibration function with software controls of swim tunnel motor and real-time video tracking of fluorescent spheres
- 2D video tracking of green laser illuminated fluorescent spheres with neutral buoyancy
- Export calibration file to use directly in our swim tunnel software
- Built-in video recording mode
DPTV 2 is fast and intuitive video tracking software for non-invasive measurements of water velocity in rectilinear flows. DPTV 2 is the ideal tool for water velocity calibrations in 170 mL and 1500 mL Loligo® swim tunnels and other Blazka-type swim tunnels with limited access or space for flow probes. The software is also part of our flow tracking system.
The velocity measurements are based on 2D video tracking of green laser illuminated fluorescent spheres with neutral buoyancy. DPTV 2 will automatically calculate average flow velocities and direction from video images, and provide a calibration file that can be used directly in our different swim tunnel software. You can also perform a manual velocity calibration using recorded video files from your own camera or from a camera system from us.
There is a free DPTV 2 demo available.
This is product data for the selected system:
|Windows 10 64-bit
|Dual-Core 2 GHz or higher
|Min. 8 GB
|Rec. 1600 x 1080 pixels
These products are included in the system:
These products are optional for the selected system:
These files can help you with the selected system: