- Everything needed for automated water velocity measurements
- Calibrate water velocities in our Blazka-type 170 ml and 1500 ml swim tunnels
- User-friendly DPTV 2 software for Windows 11
- Easy auto-calibration: Control swim tunnel motor and real-time video tracking
- 2D video tracking of green laser illuminated fluorescent spheres with neutral buoyancy
- Export calibration data directly to AutoResp™ 3
The flow tracking system is used for automated measurements of water velocities in recti-linear flows. The system uses digital particle tracking velocimetry (DPTV) to help measure and calibrate the water velocities in our smallest swim tunnels, i.e., the 170 ml and 1500 ml swim tunnel. The easy-to-use DPTV 2 software further allows for direct export of calibration data to our AutoResp™ 3 software. Calibrating your swim tunnel has never been easier!
The intuitive and included DPTV 2 software connects to your swim tunnel motor via a DAQ-BT (not included) to control the motor speed and thus the water velocity. In DPTV 2, simply click Start tracking to automatically track the spheres at different water velocities. The calibration data file then imports directly into AutoResp™ 3, so that your swim tunnel is ready to go.
DPTV 2 software
Have a look at our quick introduction video to the DPTV 2 software that comes with the system.
If you need help to get started with the software, have a look in our DPTV 2 quick guide or visit our YouTube channel for useful video tutorials.