Add-on swimming performance system
Customs tariff #
More info coming soon.
This add-on performance system adds an additional swim tunnel and everything needed for automated water velocity control to your core swimming performance system.
Applications include Ucrit tests, swimming behavior, forced exercise, swimming kinematics, and other experiments requiring accurate and computerized control of activity level/swimming speed.
This is product data for the selected system:
These products are included in the system:
- Glass materials for minimum O2 uptake/release
- Anti-corrosive materials for minimum maintenance
- Tool free assembly for easy cleaning and servicing
- Optional replacement glass tubes for shorter/longer working section
- Strong brushless DC motor for high speeds and long life-time
- Control box for manual or automated speed control
- Re-usable strong cardboard crate for transportation
- Ports and fittings for various oxygen sensors
- Water bath and external motor for exact temperature control
Loligo® swim tunnels have been developed for measuring the physiology, energetics, behavior, biomechanics and kinematics of swimming fish, through years of research and laboratory use. Applications also include studies of fluids, visualization of flow around objects, hydraulics, and public display of aquatic wildlife. The unique and compact design allows enough space for "free" swimming and an adequate volume for reliable oxygen consumption measurements.
The DAQ-BT instrument is used for wireless data acquisition and automated control of Loligo® swim tunnels in combination with AutoResp™ software. The wireless Bluetooth 2.1 communication means that the PC can be placed at a distance from the swim tunnel without data cables that can pick up noise in a lab environment.
Apart from the inputs and outputs needed for controlling the swim tunnel motor (RPM) and acquiring data from it, the DAQ-BT instrument has extra channels for analog data acquisition and TLL control of other devices.
These products are optional for the selected system:
These files can help you with the selected system: