Core OmniCTRL system
From 9,870.00 (EUR)
- Intuitive software for Windows 11 and 10
- Multiple instruments connect to a single PC via Bluetooth, LAN, and USB
- Built-in protocol designer – save and load customized protocol files
- Real-time compensation for temperature, salinity, and pressure
- Excellent stability for long-term monitoring/logging/regulation
- Time-stamped data in a .csv (Excel) file format
- Made for use in marine labs
Water quality control systems for multiple fish tanks, aquaria, etc. Our OmniCTRL systems allow you to monitor, log, and regulate water temperature, dissolved oxygen, pH/CO2, and salinity in a high number of independent tanks – all from a single Windows computer. Regulate one or several parameters simultaneously and automatically to user-defined setpoints or protocols.
The OmniCTRL software lets you connect multiple measurement instruments to the same computer, and control pumps and valves through the PowerX4 devices that communicate via Bluetooth (wireless) or LAN/ethernet (cabled).
OmniCTRL is easy-to-use software for Win10/11, making it easy to log data, calibrate sensors, change measurement units, and set up automated protocols for changes in any of the four water quality parameters. Each protocol can be customized to your specific research application, and can be set to regulate in steps or in a sinusoid manner, e.g., to mimic natural fluctuations like diurnal changes. You can save and load the protocols for faster and more consistent setups.
A core OmniCTRL system includes software and hardware for working with a single tank and 1-way regulation (i.e., parameter level up OR down). If you need to work with more tanks, simply add one OmniCTRL system (Add-on) for each extra tank.
If you want to have 2-way regulation (i.e., parameter level up AND down) in your core OmniCTRL system, simply add the required temperature, gas, or fluid control set:
- Temperature: Loligo® Systems. Temperature control set (loligosystems.com)
- Oxygen or pH/CO2: Loligo® Systems. Gas control set (loligosystems.com)
- Salinity: Loligo® Systems. Fluid control set (loligosystems.com)
For Witrox users
Add-on OmniCTRL system
From 2,245.00 (EUR)
- Add-on system = Log and regulate in an additional tank in your core system
- Includes everything needed to log and regulate an additional tank in OmniCTRL
This add-on OmniCTRL system will upgrade your core OmniCTRL system with everything needed to log and regulate a water quality parameter (i.e., temperature, oxygen, pH/CO2, or salinity) in an additional tank.
Note that OmniCTRL can log and regulate water quality in a high number of tanks using a single PC. For example, if you want to work with four independent tanks, simply add 3 x OmniCTRL system (Add-on) to your OmniCTRL system (Core). Remember to choose the matching water quality parameter or combination hereof.
For Witrox users